Fox Health Law attorneys follow the pulse of the health care industry in the United States. We have a comprehensive understanding of the needs of institutional health care providers, medical practices, dental practices, pharmacies, clinical laboratories and other industry players. We focus on timely and practical topics that can assist providers with compliance and business strategy, and avoid legal pitfalls and unnecessary costs.
Drawing from a nationwide client base, we provide legal counsel tailored to the goals and challenges of local, regional and national clients.
We handle a wide variety of legal matters for health care-related businesses, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Ownership transactions (e.g., buy-ins and buy-outs)
- Development of management services organizations
- Federal and state regulatory guidance
- Policies and procedures
- HIPAA guidance and breach response
- Licensure issues
- Labor and employment issues
- Employment and independent contractor agreements
- Vendor contracts
For additional information about the services provided by the Fox Health Law Group, please visit our Health Law Practice home page.